Sunday, April 22, 2012

Readathon: Hour 23 -- The Homestretch!

2/3rds done with A Curse Dark as Gold though I think I'll have to put it aside for the final stretch in favor of something more familiar, from what I have read though it puts me at about 1300 pages for my first readathon. Not too bad *laughs*

Now some mini-challenges~

First off from Book Drunkard, a Read-a-thon-a-Crostic Challenge:


Deeply
Existing
Love
Is
Ruthless
Infinite
Ultimate
Magic

And now another challenge from The Hungry Reader, this one a Mad Lib Challenge:

This millyard is dark! Charlotte  has never blamed so much. 
The baby I'm currently rinsing is gold and mazareen blue.
When this is over, I will sign for 3 months.
...Rinsing babies indeed. Words from A Curse Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce

Just an hour and a half till I can sleep for about 3 hours and then ship off to work. I think I'll go throw myself into Shannon Hale's Princess Academy now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment