Friday, July 13, 2012

Stacking the Shelves [5]


Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga Reviews


Books I've Taken Out From Library

Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers [goodreads | amazon]
Violet Eyes by Debbie Viguie [goodreads | amazon]
Enchanted by Alethea Kontis [goodreads | amazon]
Insurgent by Veronica Roth [goodreads | amazon]
Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury [goodreads | amazon]
Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger [goodreads | amazon]
Snow in Summer by Jane Yolen [goodreads | amazon]
Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell [goodreads | amazon]
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher [goodreads | amazon]

Books I've Bought

WWW: Wake by Robert J. Sawyer [goodreads | amazon]
WWW: Watch by Robert J. Sawyer [goodreads | amazon]
First Test by Patricia C. Wrede [goodreads | amazon]

-----

Reviews That are Most Likely to be Posted This Week

Red Glove by Holly Black [goodreads | amazon]
Once Upon A Toad by Heather Vogel Frederick [goodreads | amazon]
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver [goodreads | amazon]
The Wide-Awake Princess by E.D. Baker [goodreads | amazon]
The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman [goodreads | amazon]
Enchanted Glass by Diane Wynne Jones [goodreads | amazon]
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas [goodreads | amazon]



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of Enchanted that one looks amazing! :) I hope you enjoy that an Insurgent, which I also loved!

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Tanya Patrice said...

I haven't read any of these, but plan on reading Insurgent. Hope you enjoy them all.

Ashley said...

I hope you like Insurgent! I enjoyed it, but not as much as Divergent. Too many annoying relationship problems. :( I hope you like it!

My Stacking the Shelves

Kate said...

Great selection! I hope you like Insurgent it is awesome! my Stacking the shelves and Giveaway

Post a Comment