Thursday, June 26, 2014

Feature and Follow: Mugs

Question of the Week: Post a photo of your favorite coffee mug (or mugs if you can’t choose just one).





I actually have a bit of a mug problem, lol. I talk myself out of buying so many mugs (I already own too many considering I live alone!) My favourite, though, is probably this one that I got when I was studying abroad in Chiba:


It was only 100 Yen (about $1USD) but I love the charm of that messy HeNoHeNoMoHeJi (へのへのもへじ are the characters used to create the face).

There's another one still back in the states that I love as well as it's the size of a small bowl, lol, which is great for large batches of Hot Chocolate.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the artistic side to your mug :)

Old follower.
My FF
~Karina @  Watcha Reading

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. What a cute little mug! It's cool that all the characters created the face.
My FF

Unknown said...

Oh. This one is so cute. I don't know a lot about sports though.

Oh. It's so cute! I want one too. :)

New Follower via GFC

Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

Unknown said...

Love your mug!
New Follower via GFC
Here is my FF: http://booksto-remember.blogspot.de/2014/06/feature-follow-friday-june-27.html

Angela ReadingCave said...

I can see how a mug you got in China would be your favorite! Cute!

My Feature&Follow

Sugar and Snark said...

What a unique looking mug! Have a great Friday!

New Bloglovin follower.

Sugar & Snark

Kristen said...

So unique!

Old follower via GFC!
Kristen @OCA

Blogovation Design said...

that mug looks so cool! :)

Cierra @ Blogovation Design

Sam said...

Thank you guys! I should probably clarify that Chiba is Chiba, Japan (home of Tokyo Disneyland and Funasshi, a manic pear mascot).

Gonna go hop around myself now since I want to see everyone's mugs :D!

Sam @ A Journey Through Pages

Unknown said...

Love it, so different and unique!

Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

Nicki J. Markus / Asta Idonea said...

Thanks for the follow, following back.

Post a Comment